The staff at Brentwood Childcare are pleased that you
have chosen to visit our web site. This site will tell you about
our services as well as keep you updated on the schedule of
events. The site will be updated frequently to keep the
information current. Thanks again for visiting our site.
Open Monday - Friday from 5:30 AM till 6:00 PM. Brentwood Child
Care accepts children 3 weeks to 11 years of age.
Brentwood offers an environment and a curriculum that allow for
and encourages each child to explore, discover and develop in all
areas: cognitive, physical, mental, social, emotional, and
self-help. This is accomplished through activities that are
developmentally appropriate for the child.
These years are important in a child’s life and we know that we
can have a positive influence on each child that passes through
- To provide a quality and Christian environment
- To provide a safe and learning environment
- To provide a developmental appropriate curriculum
- To provide an opportunity for success
- To provide experiences which encourage children to think,
and solve problems, individually and with peers.
- To provide an environment in which each child will develop
self-control, respect for others, kindness, and other
- To provide a staff that is dedicated to the enrichment of
each child’s life through love and sound instruction
A typical day provides a daily schedule with a variety of
learning activities. Each child’s teacher implements lesson plans
in accordance with monthly themes. Children are provided with
blocks of time to freely explore their environment with the
guidance of their teacher. Children participate in learning
centers, group times, story-times, and outside play. Each child’s
day is filled with hands-on learning experiences, fun, and
friendship. Nutritious breakfast, lunches and snacks are provided
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment
- Teach each child to respect themselves, others, and property
- Facilitate kindergarten readiness
- Assist each child in discovering their special talents and
- Develop social skills
- Provide a well balanced curriculum
To contact Brentwood Child Care please call Ms Janet or Ms
@ 205-884-4847 or
fill out our short contact form.